These Terms & Conditions are not intended to vary or reduce any rights or remedies you may have under any applicable laws of statutory entitlements.
- All Service work and repairs are provided with the Dr Boom Lifetime Guarantee for parts used and workmanship from the date of collecting your repaired device and agreeing that the repairs have been completed to your satisfaction and for as long as you are the owner of the device and the SIM card and IMEI are registered to you. For more information about your Lifetime Guarantee please go to our Repairs page or see in store for details.
- By paying for an accepting return of your mobile device the customer acknowledges that the device has been received in fully functional and acceptable condition.
- Where there is any uncertainty, conflict or disagreement regarding the repair the customer agrees that Dr Boom Communications will at their absolute discretion reinstate the phone to a condition equal or as reasonably practicable to that at time of receipt by us and refund the payment in full. Such reinstatement may include the removal of any item or component installed by us and the replacement of the originally included item/s or one/s of equal to or similar condition.
- Under such circumstances the customer agrees they will have no further claims against Dr Boom Communications, its agents, franchisees or associated entities.
- Any warranty provided does not cover accidental or willful damage, misuse, negligence, liquid ingress or failure to comply with the manufacturer's instructions.
- All warranties commence from the date of the receipt and must be accompanied by the receipt or an equivalent proof of purchase such as a bank/credit card statement at time of claim. No warranty claims can be actioned without a proof of purchase.
- Service work, repairs and component parts are not warranted in the event of liquid damage of if the device has been liquid damaged previously.
- Any warranties offered on service work or component parts are immediately void if the device or item has been in any way tampered with by third parties.
- No warranty, either direct or implied, is offered on any service or repair work carried out on any component or device functionality that is not directly related to the work carried out.
- No responsibility for data loss or integrity is accepted by Dr Boom Communications or our Agents on any device.
All parties accept that where a device was inoperative or not fully functional at time of receipt it is impossible for all fault to be fully diagnosed and we reserve the right to:
- withdraw our offer to repair
- provide an amended price for work required
- undertake the agreed repair which once complete may not necessarily restore full functionality to the device.
- All parties acknowledge that no work will be carried out or costs incurred on the customer's behalf without their express approval to do so and without having the final cost confirmed in writing
- Full and final payment must be received prior to the device being released.
- Upon completion of the repair we will contact the customer using the details provided on the receipt and make arrangements for the customer to collect your device. We will make three attempts to contact the customer and will record these. In the event of failing to establish contact within 30 days of our final attempt the device will be disposed of at our absolute discretion unless alternative collection arrangements are agreed to by us in writing.
Our stores may not be authorised to approve a warranty claim and may need to refer claims to management which requires customer contact details to be provided.
We reserve our right to use parts that are either supplied directly by the manufacturer of the device or an equivalent original equipment standard at our absolute discretion and subject to availability. Any trademarks or brands remain the property of their respective owners and Dr Boom Communications makes no representations in this regard.
For any inquiries regarding your repair please call the store number on your receipt, our 1800 DR BOOM toll free line or visit our Help page.
You acknowledge that where there are any issues regarding your repair the relevant State Consumer Claim Tribunal shall have jurisdiction, will be the ultimate arbitrator in any disputes and that you will refrain from making ANY PUBLIC COMMENT including on ANY Social Media Platforms unless or until a tribunal hears your complaint in full and then only based on the documented outcomes of that hearing.